Fenton & Fenton accepts payment by credit card or Paypal, using the secure services of Paypal. All prices listed are in Australian dollars, and are inclusive of 10% GST.
After you have selected the item or items you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout where you will be invited either to checkout as a guest, register your details or log in if you have registered your details previously. When you submit your order and payment details, your order will be processed and you will receive an email containing your invoice and confirmation of your order.
While Fenton & Fenton strives to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing. fenton & fenton does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on the Fenton & Fenton website.
Many of the items available at Fenton & Fenton are handmade and may have minor imperfections which are an unavoidable consequence of their handmade nature. If you have any queries in relation to a specific piece listed for sale online which may have imperfections, please contact us for further information at email@example.com or by phone at 1800 4FENTON .
Neither Fenton & Fenton, nor its employees, agents or contractors are liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Fenton & fenton reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.
Social Media Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to **Fenton and Fenton** whose Instagram handle is @fenton_and_fenton The "Prize" refers to **2 Mellow stool in chosen colour**
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **11:59pm** on **10th August 2022**. One (1) winner in Australia ) will be selected at random by The Promoter on **DATE** and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Australia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Multiple entries per person per competition will be accepted. Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @fenton_and_fenton and both users are following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner and tagged instagram user who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator.
- The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled. The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winners must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
2022 Father’s Day Competition
The promoter is: FENTON & FENTON PTY LTD (ABN 31 164 556 281) trading as Fenton & Fenton, whose registered office is at Level 1, 11 Wilson St, South Yarra VIC 3141.
Conditions of Entry:
Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant.
Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 15 years or older, who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions ("Eligible Entrants").
Employees of FENTON & FENTON PTY LTD, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period:
The promotion will commence at 4pm AEST on Thursday 4 August 2022 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 28 August 2022 ("Promotion Period").
How To Enter:
The competition will be run on Instagram and Facebook social media platforms and the Fenton & Fenton website.
Eligible Entrants may enter the competition here and completing the entry form as per instructions to go in the draw.
Selection of Prize Winner:
There will be one Prize winner.
The Prize will be selected based on the most creative response to the question: In 25 words or less: What is his favourite space in the house and why?
The Prize Winner(s) will be selected at 2pm AEST on Tuesday 30 August 2022 and the judging will take place at Level 1, 11 Wilson St, South Yarra VIC 3141.
The Prize Winner will be notified via email on Tuesday 30 August 2022 and will be requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org to acknowledge and claim their prize.
The Promoter will not enter any correspondence regarding the result of the Prize Draw. The Prize Winner will have until 5pm AEST on Friday 2 September 2022 to claim the Prize.
If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner by, an Unclaimed Prize Draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur at 10am AEST on Friday 9 September 2022 ("Unclaimed Prize Draw").
• The Prize is 1 x Winnie Chair in Olive and 1 x Raff - Travertine Side Table.
• The total Prize value for this promotion is $2,580.
• The Prize Winners must take the Prize as offered.
• The Prize is not transferable, redeemable, refundable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
• The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
• The prize is subject to the standard delivery terms and conditions of The Promoter.
The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this promotion and to contact the Prize Winner (or, if applicable, the winner of an Unclaimed Prize Draw).
• Entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal information for marketing purposes. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
• The Prize Winner consents to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes.
• By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their entry/submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts, the Promoter’s website, and blog within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (eDM) communication pieces.
• To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information.
- purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected, or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions.
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website.
- unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition; electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition.
- any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss arising in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner.
- or any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
Last Chance + Extra 15% Off Sale
1. *Last Chance + Extra 15% Off Sale is only applicable to selected pieces.
2. The Last Chance + Extra 15% Off Sale ends on Sunday 21 August 2022 11:59PM or when stocks are exhausted.
3. No ordering of product to fulfil sales, this is warehouse stock only.
3. Prices as marked or indicated on the website.
4. Customers who sign up to our emails via the website pop-up 10% off first purchase* (or mention this in-store) can use this discount on the Last Chance + Extra 15% Off stock.
National Tiles & BuildHer Partnership 10% off code:
1. Excluded in this offer: Original art Vintage pieces Trade
2. To receive 10% off, code NATIONAL10 / BUILDHER10 must be used
3. Customers can make multiple purchases with NATIONAL10 / BUILDHER10 code during July
4. Code NATIONAL10 / BUILDHER10 will be active from Friday 1 July – Sunday 31 July
Free Shipping over $150
We offer Free Shipping on orders over $150 within Australia. Please note this excludes Art, Books, Vintage items and Zaneti furniture. Total order (excluding freight) must be over $150 to qualify for free shipping. The offer is valid on standard domestic shipping within Australia, and does not include express post shipping. For all order values under $150, the shipping rate will be calculated at cart.